Final sponsorship opportunities now available - for options please click here
Why sponsor or exhibit?
- T2013 will provide the opportunity for your organisation to demonstrate its prominent support of, and commitment to, the global aim of reducing the incidence of alcohol and drug related injury and harm in the area of road and transport safety.
- The conference will provide a unique opportunity for Australia to showcase our expertise to influential stakeholders in the international field.
- Sponsorship is the most cost-effective way to reach this group who will be targeted via a comprehensive and lengthy promotional campaign including advertising, direct mail, email broadcasts and web exposure.
- If you choose to participate in both T2013 and the RSRPE Conference, two leading road safety events, their consecutive timing will provide a unique and cost-effective opportunity to showcase your organisation to two conferences maximising your investment return whilst in Brisbane.
- The conference provides sponsors with a captive, focused and relevant audience – away from the every day distractions of a busy organisation.
T2013 will play an important role in bridging the gap between research, policy and practice, and will both support and influence the alcohol, drugs and traffic safety health fields in Australia and overseas.
The Conference is expected to attract a large number of delegates from around Australia and overseas, including academics, researchers and practitioners in the areas of public health, law, medicine, economics, law enforcement, public policy, education, human factors and psychology.
Demonstrate your profile and commitment. Early confirmation will ensure your highest level of exposure. The listed packages are by no means limited and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
QUT Events – Rachel Mortimer
Ph: +61 7 3138 9357
Sponsorship opportunity immediately following ICADTS 2013
The Australasian Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference will immediately follow T2013 running from 28-30 August 2013 in the same venue (independent event). The consecutive timing of both events provides a unique and cost-effective opportunity to showcase your organisation with maximised returns. We anticipate increased delegate numbers at both events, with delegates making the most of the opportunity to attend two road safety conferences for one travel cost.